Dear Library Patrons,
As you probably know, The Newbury Town Library is closed to the public until further notice in response to Governor Baker’s State of Emergency declaration and Stay-At-Home advisory, and to encourage social distancing due to the rapidly changing situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”). All events have been cancelled through April 30, 2020.
A few things to note:
- Got a question? Ask us! Staff is available by email to answer your questions via email Tuesday-Friday. We will try to respond within 24 hours.
- It is safe to hold onto your borrowed materials until MVLC libraries like as the Newbury Town Library reopen their doors to the public. You can not return items to the library at this time — please do not worry about fines or late items. Due dates will be extended.
- You may still place holds, even though items will not become available at this time.
- This is a great opportunity to explore eBooks, eAudiobooks, and the rest of our online collections, including universal classroom, Kanopy streaming movies, and more.
- Now you can access AncestryLibrary FROM HOME with your NTL library card! See below for more information.
- WIFI is available in the library parking lot. You can connect even if you aren’t in the building.
We are thinking of all of our wonderful patrons, and wishing you good health through these hard times. Please be well!
Youth Services Librarian:
Kati Bourque, email@example.com
Jane Wolff, firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Associate: Marcia Jansson
Library Associate: Pauline Fabiano
Library Technician: Ellen Alden