As of Nov. 12, 2020, we’ve increased our hours AGAIN 🙂
- Tuesdays 10am-7pm
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 10am – 5pm
- Saturdays 10am – 2pm
No Appointment Necessary – Just call when you arrive to pick up
In addition to increasing our curbside hours, we’ve been able to streamline the process a little bit thanks to technology. Some quick updates to our curbside pickup service:
- How you’ll be notified: When your items are ready we’ll send a notice by the method you indicated on your account (email, text, or phone). Then come to the library at anytime during our expanded curbside hours (see above).
- When you get to the library, park and call 978-465-0539 to alert staff of your arrival.
- No cell phone? No worries. Just call before you head to the library & your items will be ready for you, banded together with your name on them.
- A staff member will check out your items and place your order on the designated table just outside our entrance.
*We cannot accept donations at this time