A hands-on workshop where YOU will learn and perform useful tasks on your iPad, or one provided by the library.
Session II January 31st 10:30-12:00
Learn to use Pages on iPad
(Pages is a full-feature word processor)
Topics we will cover:
• Opening a Word Document in Pages
• Editing a Word Document in Pages
• Adding comments and footnotes
• Emailing a document as a Word document
• Saving a Document as an ePub
• Opening a saved ePub in iBooks
• Creating a new document from a template
Two Library iPads will be provided.
Please bring your own device
Please note: If you upgrade your iPad to iOS8, you
can get Pages for the iPad for FREE! Just go on the
app store and download the three productivity apps.
Pages, Numbers and Keynote