WAYS TO RECYCLE/REUSE
APP _FOR THAT: iRecyc/e
- Katelyn at JRM Recycling (978) 536-2500 is a great resource
- www.cleanharbors.com/services/technical-services/household-hazardous-waste-services Latex
- Paint disposal… Put kitty litter in and leave top off until absorbed, dispose with trash.
GENERAL_’WHERE TO’ RECYCLING: clingworksma.com/how-to/business-sector-guidance/offices/
RECYCLING HOME BUILDING MATERIALS (doors, lumber, windows, outdoor lighting, etc.):
- Habitat for Humanity Restores are non-profit home improvement stores and donation centers accepting furniture, appliances, home accessories, and building materials. Following are the 2 Restores that are nearby.
- Restore, Lawrence, MA
647 Andover St, Lawrence, MA 01843
- Restore, Newington, NH
29 Fox Run Rd, Newington, NH 03801
- Goodwill Store and Donation Center (accepts home accessories as well)
21 Chevy Chase Rd, Seabrook, NH 0????874 (603) 474-0980
RECYCLING KIDS TOYS/CLOTHES AND HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
(Toys are key here as most places won’t accept them):
Dorcas Clothing Ministry
1 Osgood Place, Amesbury, Mass 01913. (978) 388-3352
Large white building just off the 171 Main St, Amesbury location, behind 7th-day Adventist Church
Hours: Tuesday – 1 :00 pm to 3:00 pm Thursday – 9:00am to 12:00 pm
They accept bagged donations of WEARABLE items in GOOD condition, dropped off at our Osgood Place location. (No furniture or other large items, please)
CLOTHES/HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: LEEWARD LIGHT 126 Bridge Road, Salisbury, MA 01952; (978) 465-1141
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO CONSIDER RECYCLING:
- BEST BUY: Small Electronics, TVs, CD/DVDs, Rechargeable batteries, etc.
- HOME DEPOT/LOWES: CFLs, Rechargeable batteries
- WHOLE FOODS: Cork, Brita filters (Most locations)
- MARKET BASKET: Plastic shopping bags
RECYCLING PROGRAMS TO MAKE $MONEY
TerraCycle is Eliminating the Idea of Waste by recycling the “non-recyclable.” Whether it’s coffee capsules from your home, pens from a school, or plastic gloves from a manufacturing facility, TerraCycle can collect and recycle almost any form of waste.