In July of 2023 we are collecting non-perishable food items and toiletries to support the First Parish Newbury Food Pantry. Donations can be brought to the library anytime the library is open during the month of July.
Here is the wish list of items that they could especially use:
- Hearty soups
- Canned pasta with meat
- English muffins
- Instant coffee (reg. and decaf)
- Knorr rice and pasta sides
- Cake and cookie mixes
- Jello and instant pudding (cups or boxes)
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, disposable razors)
- Gluten free products
During the summer months, pantries typically see a drop in donations, so we are hoping to support our local community by holding this food drive.