Due to the pandemic, we recommend you call to confirm a museum’s availability before going.
Discount passes to Boston area museums and parks are funded by local organizations and may be borrowed by patrons with an MVLC library card in good standing. Please note that:
- Museum passes may be reserved online by MVLC cardholders.
*** Please note that DCR MassParks passes are for Newbury Town Library card holders only per DCR MassParks policy.
- Passes may be picked up a the day before or the day of use. A $5 fine will be charged if passes are not picked up by noon on the day of use.
- DCR MassParks passes must be returned and should be put in the outside bookdrop by 9:30 am the following day. Late fee is $5 per day $30 maximum.
- Passes may be booked 30 days in advance. Users are limited to four passes during that time period. The same museum pass may not be booked twice in a seven day period.
- The system will not allow reservations to be made if library card has fines of more than $20.00 per MVLC policy.