Discount passes to Boston area museums and parks are funded by local organizations and may be borrowed by patrons with an MVLC library card in good standing. Please note that:
- Museum passes may be reserved online by MVLC cardholders.
*** Please note that DCR MassParks passes are for Newbury Town Library card holders only per DCR MassParks policy.
- Passes may be picked up a the day before or the day of use. A $5 fine will be charged if passes are not picked up by noon on the day of use.
- DCR MassParks passes must be returned and should be put in the outside bookdrop by 9:30 am the following day. Late fee is $5 per day $30 maximum.
- Passes may be booked 30 days in advance. Users are limited to four passes during that time period. The same museum pass may not be booked twice in a seven day period.
- The system will not allow reservations to be made if library card has fines of more than $20.00 per MVLC policy.