THE LITERARY PUMPKIN CONTEST RETURNS!
Saturday, Oct. 23rd during the 2021 Friends of the NTL Harvest Festival
Enter our Literary Pumpkin Contest at Harvest Fest! Entries must have a reference to a work of literature. Pick up an entry form at the Library, or click here to print one, and drop it off at the Library. All the details are below:
Entry Submission: Pumpkin entries will be accepted Tuesday, October 19th – Friday, October 23rd. (Any pumpkins received after 10:30am on Sat., October 23rd will not be considered for prizes)
Pumpkin Display: Pumpkins will be put on display as soon as they begin arriving on October 19th and remain on display until the judging and awards are announced during Harvest Fest on Saturday, October 23.
Pumpkin Pick-Up: Please take home your pumpkins after winners are announced at 1:30pm at the end of the Harvest Fest. Any pumpkins not picked up at this time will be disposed of, as the library will be closed until the following Tuesday.
1. Entries must have a reference to a work of literature. Think creatively! 🙂 See the examples above.
2. The artwork must be original and created by the person whose name appears on the entry form.
3 Only battery-operated candles are allowed (no open flame candles allowed).
4. The pumpkin may have non-pumpkin components, but the main portion of the entry must be a pumpkin.
5. All entries must be submitted with a valid entry form (below) or they will not be considered.
* Two winners will be announced during Harvest Fest on Saturday, October 23, 2021. You do not need to be present to win. Any winners not present will be notified via email the following week.